ENGAGE - "The Great" Boxing Gloves by Alexander Volkanovski
It takes dedication, hard work and relentless commitment to be Great, something that Alexander Volkanovski knows as well as anyone.
The Undisputed Featherweight Champion has shredded through the competition that's been in front of him, fighting the best of the best to capture his featherweight crown.
Alex has worked closely with the Engage team to design The Great range which pays tribute to Alex's Australian and Macedonian heritage with each of the nations flags featuring on the pair of gloves. The colour-way is perfectly suited to the Featherweight Champions personality, being bold and confident without being brash or over the top.
- Constructed using a strong synthetic leather blend, providing long lasting durability and functionality.
- Addressing fatigue as a result of heavy equipment, carefully selected materials have been combined to ensure the product stays as lightweight as possible, whilst maintaining the durability of a much heavier constructed alternative.
- A single piece of protective foam produced by injecting a specially formulated liquid component into an anatomically correct mold. The result is a durable, shock-absorbing foam that requires no break-in, and will remain consistent over time.
- Rounded corners, with velcro extended to the edge to hold down the strap, leaving no sharp edges. Printed, flat logos and decals, with no woven labels with sharp exposed corners.
- Engage Fight Gear is constructed with Moisture Protect Lining, designed to pull moisture away from your skin to help to kill germs and bacteria caused by sweat, and prolong the freshness and life of your gloves to maintain comfort and security.
- All Engage boxing gloves are equipped with Thumb Lock Protect for the safety and security of both the user, and opponent.
- Ultra-comfortable, ergonomic wrist straps offer a much more snug secure fit, promoting a correct technique that will keep your hands and wrist supported and ready for round after round of impact.
- Strategically placed ventilation holes on the palm allows moisture and hot air out, and allows fresh, cool air in to promote faster drying and offering a more comfortable training session.