Combat Sports Gear Double Kick Paddle
This Double Mitt Taekwondo Paddle Is Suited To All Forms Of Martial Arts.
Made of High-Quality Materials, The Ergonomic Design & Elasticised Wristband Make This Paddle Easy For Trainers To Use To Boost Speed & Accuracy, In All Types Of Kicks & Strikes, With Reduced Impact On The Trainer.
- Suitable For All Types Of Martial Arts.
- Ideal Design For Practicing High & Low Kicks.
- Ideal For Speed & Accuracy Training
- Specially Designed To Make It Easier For The Holder To Control.
- Elastic Wristband For A Strong, Firm Hold For All Kicks & Strikes.
- Ergonomically Designed.
- Maximum Shock Absorption.
- Reduces Impact To Trainers.
- Constructed From The Highest Quality Materials.
- Available In: Black/Red Or Blue/Red.
Suitable for use in all types of Martial Arts training, kicking paddles are used for the improvement of speed, accuracy, and for rapid kicking drills.
Kicking paddles are mostly used as practice targets for a martial artist’s kicks.
The holder/trainer can either hold the paddle still, so as to allow the training of a repeated kick, or use it as a moving target, changing the height, angle and/or distance of the paddle in order to force the kicker to try different kicks.
Kicking paddles can also be used as a target for training punches, or to train in the avoidance of being hit by a hit, punch or a kick. This can be trained by having the trainer/holder swing the paddle at the students' head, body, arm or leg and the student responding by ducking, weaving or blocking accordingly.
|Brand||Combat Sports Gear|